We have been dealing with post-repair inspections in Melbourne and Dandenong for more than 5 years. If your car has sustained any damage, we are there to ensure that your car has undergone the corrective repairs. We offer these repair services to ensure that you get reliable repair services and that the repairs are done properly.
As a car owner, you need to know that improperly diagnosed or under repaired vehicles can prevent your car from reacting originally as engineered and as intended by the manufacturer. When these problems are left unattended, they can cause safety hazards that can cause accidents and significant injuries. It is hard for car owners to determine whether or not they need a post-repair inspection. Here are some of the signs that can help you know that your car needs a post-repair inspection:
- Noises or rattling noises
- Worn Tires
- Difficulty when opening and closing the doors
- Uneven gaps in the body lines of your vehicle
- Mildew smells that show signs of water leaks
- If your steering when pulls to the right or the left
- Warning lights from your dashboard
- Any unresolved mechanical issues
In case you experience any of these problems, your car has serious problems that need to be addressed ASAP. If you intend to take your car to a body shop, you will find out that these shops do not follow the right manufacturers repair procedures because they aim to cut down the cost. Therefore, instead of making the wrong choices to choose body shops or other shortcuts, it is advisable you hire a professional post-repair inspection company to help you with all that.
Here are some of the things that we do when doing a post-repair inspection report:
- Analyzing the insurance and the repair facility record
- A comprehensive inspection of the subject vehicle
- Taking photographic evidence of the damages and repairs
- Inspecting the measurement and paintwork
- Polishing the review
- Ensure that the view residue has been reduced and removed
- Have a narrative report to show the improper repairs and damage
- Complete the ‘Notice of Deficiency’
Diamond Prestige Body Works are professionals and furthermore, we have been offering post-repair inspection for many years to determine what you really want & help you at all costs.